The London Bridge Experience and London Tombs
Activity code: LBE
- A fully immersive and interactive experience sure to send shivers down your spell
- Learn of the gruesome and terrifying history of London Bridge and the London Tombs
- Giving you the chance to see, hear and smell what old London Bridge was like
- Enjoy live actors bringing the blood-curdling past to life throughout
- Meet The Keeper of The Heads and Jack The Ripper plus many more dangerous souls
When you wander the ghostly site, be sure not to engage in any traitor behaviour if you want to keep your head. The Keeper of The Heads lurks and after all, he’s accustomed to dealing with blood-splattered body parts! Have your wits about you as you adventure through old London as Jack The Ripper and Ben Crouch await in the darkness.
Visit the Chapel of Thomas Becket who was brutally murdered in Canterbury Cathedral before being swept into the hellish depths of the London Tombs.
This ghostly experience promises to send shivers down your spine with walls soaked in blood, terrifyingly small spaces and a whole host of sinister and evil beings that you should avoid at all costs!
There’s a special children’s tour available called the Guardian Angel tour where zombies are kept at bay as children are led by their very own Guardian Angel.
What's Included in the tour
What's Excluded in the tour
- Once booked, this tour cannot be cancelled
- The London Bridge is not recommended for young children, women in late stages of pregnancy or people with heart problems or of a nervous disposition (or who have epilepsy or claustrophobia).
- Strobe lighting is used throughout the London Bridge Experience and the Tombs
- The London Bridge Experience and London Tombs reserve the right to refuse entry without explanation, and to alter, close or remove details or exhibits without prior notice for technical, operational or other reasons – no refunds will be given in these circumstances
- Tickets cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or voucher
- Tickets are redeemable only at the London Bridge Experience
Monday – Friday
Doors: 10:00am – 5.00pm
Shows: 10.30am – 5.00pm
Saturday – Sunday
Doors: 9.30am – 6.00pm
Shows: 10.00am – 6.00pm
During the school and bank holidays, there is a weekend door policy of 9.30am – 6.00pm.
Location: Redeem at Box Office. 2-4 Tooley Street, London Bridge, London, SE1 2SY