Art of Banksy Unauthorized Exhibition
Activity code: ABUE
- See works for the famous Banksy
- View prints, canvasses, screenprints, sculptures and limited-edition works
- Over 90 authenticated Banksy pieces in the heart of Covent Garden
- ‘Girl and Balloon’, ‘Flower Thrower’ and ‘Rude Copper’ alongside some of Banksy’s lesser known masterpieces.
Further to the UK government announcement on 8th December 2021, all experiences will operate as normal, however you must wear a face covering for entry into this attraction. You will be refused entry without one.
Banksy is a famous artist surrounded in mystery, having never declared who he or her actually is. The Art of Banksy holds the world’s largest collection of privately owned Banksy art. You will see over 90 authenticated ‘Banksy’s’ at the exhibition at Earlham Street in London’s Covent Garden. From the famous masterpieces Girl and Balloon’, ‘Flower Thrower’ and ‘Rude Copper’ alongside some of Banksy’s lesser-known works. The pieces on display are dated between the years of 1997 and 2008. This is not your usual art exhibition.
Banksy is famous for ‘his’ outdoor street art, which appears across the UK, much of which, appears almost overnight. The indoor pieces have been less exposure but both sets are on display at this exhibition.
Because Banksy has never publicly declared who he or she is, the Art of Banksy is an unauthorised exhibition but full of genuine original works. I wonder if Banksy will be visiting at the same time that you are?
- *Note at weekends/holidays there may be a wait due to high demand.
- We require 24 hours notice of any changes to bookings.
- If an exchange is needed after the event, due to isolation for example, the box office must be inforned in less than 6 days of the original event date. We cannot process exchanges after the 6 days.
Monday; 10:00am to 6:00pm
Tuesdays and Wednesdays: Closed
Thursday and Friday: 10:00am to 9:00pm
Saturday: 9:30am to 7:00pm
Sunday: 10:00am to 6:00pm
Last entry is 1 hour before closing.
Planned Closures: 24th, 25th & 26th of December