Sherlock: Official Immersive Experiences
Activity code: STOG
- Immerse yourself in the peculiar world of the great detective Sherlock Holmes
- 100 minutes of escape room fun curated by Sherlock creators Steven Moffat and Mark Gatiss
- Explore some of Sherlock’s most iconic sets while solving puzzles and uncovering clues
- Try to defeat the criminal mastermind Moriarty in the brand-new escape room adventure
Want to solve crimes like Sherlock? Discover two brand-new immersive Sherlock escape adventures. You’ll attempt to stop a deadly virus in Sherlock: The Official Live Game.
For 100 minutes you will travel through iconic sets from the award-winning TV show and pick up clues from Benedict Cumberbatch, Martin Freeman and Andrew Scott in specially recorded video and audio sequences.
Once you’ve solved the crime and won the respect of Sherlock Holmes himself, reward yourself in the secret Mind Palace Bar with theatrical Sherlock themed cocktails.
This highly curated experience is a must for any Sherlock Holmes fan, or those of you looking for an alternative evening of fun.
Sherlock: The Official Live Game
Don your deerstalker and step into the immersive world of the exuberant detective. Sherlock has gone AWOL and London has been troubled by a spate of break-ins across the city. Mycroft Holmes has put out a call for volunteers that can step into the Sherlock’s shoes, solve the crimes and save London! But first, you'll need to complete a training mission at headquarters. Do you think you have what it takes?
The Mind of Moriarty: Live Escape Experience
Embark on a brand-new escape room adventure with the Mind of Moriarty: Live Escape Experience. This immersive game will transport you to memorable Sherlock scenes including his trial and his stealing of the crown jewels, where you’ll have to work together as a team to solve a series of perilous puzzles. Only by cracking the clues will you defeat the criminal mastermind that is Moriarty.
- Tickets must be booked 48 hours in advance of attendance.
- Tickets cannot be cancelled or amended.
- Minimum of 2 people and maximum of 6 people per group.
- If you arrive with less than 4 people you may have to join another group.
- The experience is accessible to all however, please call before you book to make sure specific requirements can be accommodated.
- Please arrive early for your booked time slot. Latecomers may not be admitted and no refund or rearrangement will be given.
- Phones and cameras are not permitted within the experience.
- Children between 7 and 15 must be accompanied by an adult. Children 15-17 may play unsupervised.
- Please wear flat shoes – high heels are not permitted.
- Private Experience: Minimum 4 players and a maximum of 6 players per room. You will only be playing with members of your team.
- Shared Experience: Minimum 2 players and a maximum of 3 players per room. You may be grouped with other teams.