Sherlock: The Official Live Game
Activity code: STOG
- Immerse yourself in the peculiar world of the great detective Sherlock Holmes
- 100 minutes of escape room fun curated by Sherlock creators Steven Moffat and Mark Gatiss
- Explore some of Sherlock’s most iconic sets while solving puzzles and uncovering clues
- Suitable for ages over 10 in teams of 2 – 6 people
- Take clues from Benedict Cumberbatch, Martin Freeman and Andrew Scott
For 100 minutes you will travel through iconic sets from the award-winning TV show, cleverly curated by the Sherlock creators Steven Moffat and Mark Gatiss. In your teams of 2 to 6 people you’ll move through Sherlock’s world, picking up clues from Benedict Cumberbatch, Martin Freeman and Andrew Scott in brand new and specially recorded video and audio sequences.
Once you’ve solved the crime and won the respect of Sherlock Holmes himself, reward yourself in the secret Mind Palace Bar, serving theatrical Sherlock themed cocktails such as; The Sign of Three and The Lying Detective.
This highly curated experience is a must for any Sherlock Holmes fan, or those of you looking for an alternative evening of fun.
The entrance to the Sherlock: The Official Live Game is through the entrance to the fictional Doyle's Opticians - No your eyes do not deceive you!
If you need more clues about your Sherlock Holmes experience click here.
What You Get
What You Don't Get
- This experience is priced differently during peak and off-peak times - please check the Schedule tab for peak and off-peak times
- Tickets must be booked 48 hours in advance of attendance
- This product cannot be cancelled or amended
- Minimum of 4 people and maximum of 6 people per group
- If you arrive with less than 4 people you may have to join another group
- The experience is accessible to all however, please call before you book to make sure specific requirements can be accommodated
- Please arrive early so as to fit into booked time slot – If you arrive more than 5 minutes late you will not be allowed in to the experience and no refund or rearrangement will be given
- Phones and cameras are not permitted within the experience
- Children between 10 and 17 must be accompanied by an adult
- Please wear flat shoes – high heels are not permitted
Days of Operation: Tuesday to Sunday
Meeting Point: Doyle’s Opticians, Ground Floor, W12 Shopping Centre, Shepherd’s Bush, London W12 8PP.
The entrance to the Sherlock: The Official Live Game is through the entrance to the fictional Doyle's Opticians.
Be sure to arrive in good time for your session as if you are late you will not be allowed in.